Rather than treating sustainability like a fad, we’re committed to doing our part to support social, economic, and environmental justice.
For us, this means:
- Sourcing from suppliers and factories that pay fair wages and provide safe working conditions
- Working with local and small businesses in the United States, whenever possible
- Promoting race and gender diversity at all levels within our company and on our board of directors
- Speaking out on issues that overlap with our brand and personal values
- Seeking ways to reduce plastic use in our products, packaging, supply chain, and at our office
- Reusing paper products, including shipping boxes and containers whenever possible
- Reusing materials from worn products in order to minimize fashion waste
Putting your boots out to pasture?
Please don’t throw them away! Instead, send them back to us (we’ll pay for shipping). We plan to recycle the materials and use worn boots for future products. Or, if you’d prefer, go ahead and resell our boots on the secondary market. (They’ll be vintage, after all, so bonus points.) Together we can mitigate our contributions to the environmental fashion waste crisis.